Furnace Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Northern Climate Control is licensed and insured and has been proudly serving the Denver Metro area since 2003. We love to answer your heating questions. If something isn’t working the way it should, we can help you solve the problem. If it’s time for a new system, we can help you chose the best one for your comfort and your budget.
- We service, maintain, and install all brands, including Rheem, Trane and Carrier.
- We deliver 100% customer satisfaction on every project.
- Financing is available.
We install all furnace brands.
A unit that is too big or too small will work harder and raise your utility bills without providing consistent comfort, so our detailed process begins with proper sizing to ensure you get the right equipment. Our extensive knowledge extends to the best efficiency options and which product features are right for you. Our highly trained technicians will help you find the best system for your home or office.
Signs it May be Time to Replace Your Furnace
- Your furnace requires frequent repairs.
- Your furnace is 15 years old or more and needs repairs more often. (Most furnaces last 15-20 years.)
- The quality of your original furnace installation is poor.
- The capacity of your furnace is wrong for your home size, your heating needs, or your location.
Having your furnace installed properly is critical to the performance of the unit. If your furnace isn’t sized or installed properly, replacing the system rather than continually addressing breakdowns and poor function may save you money in the long run, while increasing the comfort level of your home.
Furnace Repair & Maintenance
We repair and maintain all types of furnace systems and we’re always available for emergency repair.
- Contact us to schedule a service call or maintenance
- We’ll provide a free estimate on the replacement of your system
- Northern Climate Control will install or repair your furnace, usually on the same day
- When the work is down, we encourage you to share your feedback. We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our service.
Regular maintenance will extend the life of your furnace, help avoid costly repairs, and keep your energy costs low. We offer convenient maintenance programs to make caring for your furnace economical and easy.