Air Conditioning Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Northern Climate Control is licensed and insured and has been proudly serving the Denver Metro area since 2003.
We are happy to answer all your air conditioning questions and help you maintain your system for optimal function and long life. When it is time for a new unit, we can help you determine which products and features will give you the best performance and match your budget.
- We service, maintain, and install all brands, including Rheem, Trane and Carrier.
- We deliver 100% customer satisfaction on every project.
- Financing is available.
Air Conditioner Installation
We install all air conditioner brands.
A unit that is too big or too small will work harder and raise your utility bills without providing consistent comfort. That’s why our detailed process begins with proper sizing to ensure you get the right equipment. Our extensive knowledge extends to the best efficiency options and which product features are the right fit for you. Our highly trained technicians will help you find the best system for your home or office.
Signs it may be time to replace your air conditioner
- Your air conditioner requires frequent repairs.
- Your air conditioner is 10-15 years old and needs repairs more often. (Most air conditioners last an average of 14 years.)
- Your energy bills are increasing as a result of your system working harder. (Newer models are considerably more energy efficient and a new Energy Star unit could save you a substantial amount in energy costs – as much as 20%.)
- The capacity of your air conditioner is wrong for your home size, your cooling needs, or your location.
Having your air conditioner installed properly is critical to the performance of the unit. If your air conditioner isn’t sized or installed properly, replacing the system rather than continually addressing breakdowns and poor function may save you money in the long run, while increasing the comfort level of your home.
Air Conditioner Repair & Maintenance
We repair and maintain all types of air conditioners and we’re always available for emergency repair.
- Contact us to schedule a free consultation
- We’ll provide a free estimate
- Northern Climate Control will install or repair your air conditioner, usually on the same day.
- When the work is done, we encourage you to share your feedback. We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with our service.
Regular maintenance will extend the life of your A/C, help avoid costly repairs, and keep your energy costs low. We offer maintenance programs to make caring for your air conditioner economical and easy.